Monday, November 27, 2023

570-5) Azumi (part 2) v01-c01-6

Here it starts, part 2. You'll get v02 later.

I'll try to upload 2 volumes a day. 

Lettering is done up to half of v18.

I've got a ton of stuff to do this week and the next one

so I hope to finish everything by "day 9 of releases".

Worst case, you'll wait an extra day or two for the final volume. Hah!

Life is suffering too.

Full glossary from the start tough, I won't upload a new version every single damn time. Tee-hee.

It's just 38 pages this time intead of 120...

Beware of the spoilers!!

3 comments:

residentgrigo said...

Will the group also cover the older "sequel" Oi! Ryoma. Koyama has simply too many manga left in Japan.

Diego Neves said...

Whoa, I didn't expect to see the sequel coming so soon, much less hearing that the whole thing is almost ready to release. That's REALLY impressive, mad respect for you guys!

I remember reading the first few chapters when the project started and liked it, so I'm pretty excited to jump back in now.

Guren said...

This is a solo effort, like everything else from now on.
Translations for Azumi part 2 were done in 2020, then I sat on them. Waiting.
One day of this summer I got tired and started doing everything myself, like in the old days.
As for Ryoma, I'd like to do it one day but I have almost zero free time now and there's another old series I want to do as a personal project and present for a dear friend of mine 50th birthday (in 2030...) and that will take precedence over anything since I don't know how much time it'll take, my free time for translating it, what's gonna happen in my life and so on. Since I'll have to translate it in Italian or my friend won't understand a thing...might as well doing an English version too. Double the effort though. We'll see. Also, the next Dragon Quest and another Elden Ring could slow down everything by A LOT.